Friday 8 July 2011

Spots or Stripes or Both

Morning, sorry I am late with my post, I had a busy day yesterday. I went to Marsh Farm with my youngest daughter and her playschool, then picked my eldest up from school, then went to my mum & dad's for dinner last night, a hectic day but enjoyed it.

We are here again with another challenge over at  DO IT WITH DIGIS,
SPOTS, OR STRIPES OR BOTH.
Here is my creation


My image was a freebie a while ago from Di's Digi Downloads, which I coloured with my promarkers, the papers are from Craft Creations and my sentiment is ofcourse from SENTIMENTS 4 YOU.

Thank you for taking a look, why not pop over and see all the other cards.
Hope to be back soon
Love Michelle x 
 

3 comments:

  1. Sooo sweet Michelle, hope you had great fun and didn't get too wet.
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, i love your card and the colours are gorgeous. From your new Diva pal.
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle
    Lovely card.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my crafty corner x