Sunday 24 July 2011

Molly Bloom

Morning,
Sorry I haven't been round much but been busy working and trying to get ready for my holiday.

The cards today were for a class I done at In2Crafting a week or so ago, first ever class so a bit nerve racking but I had lovely people on it so it was fun.

My first card was using Bathing Molly



I used promarkers to colour her with and my water paper is a craft creations 12x12, shell stamps are from Kars and Martha Stewart edge punch Deco Fan. Also I used Grand Labels Eleven.

My second card is George with Kite



I also coloured him with promarkers, Labels Thirteen, paper is a Fancy Pants called Explorer and I made my own card candy.

My third project was a Plaque for the kitchen with Maid Molly. I got the idea from door hangers


I took this picture before I added the ribbon so it could hang, but I used Promarkers to colour as usual, Grand Labels Eleven and my cupcake stamp which was a freebie from Docrafts.

Hope to be back soon
Love Michelle x


1 comment:

  1. Welldone you..... dark horse!
    Your cards are lovely. Enjoy your Hols
    Hugs Di
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my crafty corner x