Monday 23 May 2011

Tatty Teddy

Hi,
I have been in all day, up and down the stairs as my daughter has been off school today ill. Just trying to grab 5 minutes to put these cards on that I have made as samples for work (In2Crafting in Wickford).



The cards are made up from the decoupage packs from the latest DoCrafts promotion. They will be displayed in the shop from tomorrow if you would like a closer look.

Hopefully I will be back soon with another card.
Thanks for looking
Love Michelle x


2 comments:

  1. Hiya hunny, love your cards. I've been having problems with blogger commenting lately. But now I can say you rock!
    Hugs Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are really lovely.
    I must try and pop by to have a peek at all the new stuff.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my crafty corner x