Friday 7 January 2011

A New Challenge

Hi, sorry I am a bit late as I was at work yesterday, but a new challenge blog has been launched called Do It With Digi's. Take a look and join in with the challenges, they will be once a fortnight.

Here is my card I made for the 1st challenge.

My image is from Pink Gem Designs, and I have coloured it with promarkers. My sentiment is from Sentiments 4 you, the set we have all used is half price at the moment as a special for the new launch. I have also used my Scallop borders from Nellies Multi Frames which are the latest ones out.

Thank you for taking a look, don't forget to pop over and look at all the other cards, they are all FAB.

Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle
    Lovely card, but I am still worried about the constant use of pink ;0)
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my crafty corner x